This doesn't even exist any more but it would be ideal : 

Someone who's as proud to have you as you are to have them  
One who doesn't care what the world thinks cuz you're all that matter 
One who keeps your story private but your existence  is No Secret at all 
Someone who enjoys the corny simple ish just like you 
Old school ways the courting , dating getting to really know each other 
Experience life with each other 
Creating memories with one another 
Truly loving and Respecting each other 
Growing old with each other 
🤔💭 hmmmm where art thou 

Comments

  1. I don’t mean to be too in your face, but I’m not sure I agree with this. Anyhow, thanks for sharing and I think I’ll come to this blog more often….
    DJ Liker App APK

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate your effort and the quality of the information you provide. I certainly will folow these recommendations!…
    KVS Admission 2017-2018

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thought provoking post. Very interesting items and have enjoyed immensely. Please visit my site also….
    Cocktail Best Drinks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Riq BUBZ clears his name ......

Love and Hip Hop NY 2