You Will Miss Me ( reader submission)


Your good thing was staring you in the face the whole time but you didn’t see it.

Maybe you did but you didn’t want to believe it.

I fought with everything in me to show that I cared

And prayed that you’d come around because you were just scared

Day in and day out I put my trust in you

Just for you to one day say you were threw

That’s fine I say but….You will miss me

 

So now it’s all about me and my sanity

I have to get back what was taken away from me

All the love, all the care, its way to much to bear

Because of you selfishness there is so much to repair 

Crying is easy but that doesn’t ease the pain I feel

Everything reminds me of you and this doesn’t seem real

But the sad truth is, He is gonna miss me

 

As the days and months go by and much to my surprise

My smile has returned and so has the light in my eyes

I can breathe again, I can live again and I’m happy again

Nothing can stop me because in this battle of life I will win

I started loving and caring for myself the way I should have

Everything about me was different and I was so glad

But the truth still remains, He will miss me

 

So I see him around the town here, there and everywhere

And I hold my head high because I know he will stare

Why? Because he sees the change in me everyone else see’s

And says to himself, “Damn man I need shorty back with me”

So he approaches with small talk to ask me how I am doing

I simply say, “Everything is doing well, everything I wanted I’m pursing”

 

I’m happy right now and that’s all that matters

He keeps trying to purse me and honestly I’m flattered 

So I say to him, “Boy stop cause this ain’t gonna work”

Because the whole time we were together you were always a jerk

Remember the day you left me all hurt and in pain

I bounced back from it and Tia won’t ever be the same 

 

Boy I told you that day that this would happen

I’m good over here now I don’t need these distractions

But the truth is the truth….

I told you…..YOU WILL MISS ME 

 

 

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Riq BUBZ clears his name ......